1. intangible - noun
· assets that are saleable though not material or physical
2. intangible - adjective
· (of especially business assets) not having physical substance or intrinsic productive value; "intangible assets such as good will"
3. intangible - adjective
· incapable of being perceived by the senses especially the sense of touch; "the intangible constituent of energy"- James Jeans
4. intangible - adjective
· hard to pin down or identify; "an intangible feeling of impending disaster"
5. intangible - adjective
· lacking substance or reality; incapable of being touched or seen; "that intangible thing--the soul"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.