1. instill - verb
· impart gradually; "Her presence instilled faith into the children"; "transfuse love of music into the students"
2. instill - verb
· enter drop by drop; "instill medication into my eye"
3. instill - verb
· produce or try to produce a vivid impression of; "Mother tried to ingrain respect for our elders in us"
4. instill - verb
· teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions; "inculcate values into the young generation"
5. instill - verb
· fill, as with a certain quality; "The heavy traffic tinctures the air with carbon monoxide"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.