1. inspire - verb
· heighten or intensify; "These paintings exalt the imagination"
2. inspire - verb
· supply the inspiration for; "The article about the artist inspired the exhibition of his recent work"
3. inspire - verb
· serve as the inciting cause of; "She prompted me to call my relatives"
4. inspire - verb
· spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts; "The crowd cheered the demonstrating strikers"
5. inspire - verb
· fill with revolutionary ideas
6. inspire - verb
· draw in (air); "Inhale deeply"; "inhale the fresh mountain air"; "The patient has trouble inspiring"; "The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well"
7. inspired - adjective
· being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods; "her pies were simply divine"; "the divine Shakespeare"; "an elysian meal"; "an inspired performance"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.