1. inscribe - verb
· carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface; "engrave a pen"; "engraved the trophy cup with the winner's name"; "the lovers scratched their names into the bark of the tree"
2. inscribe - verb
· register formally as a participant or member; "The party recruited many new members"
3. inscribe - verb
· draw within a figure so as to touch in as many places as possible
4. inscribe - verb
· write, engrave, or print as a lasting record
5. inscribe - verb
· mark with one's signature; "The author autographed his book"
6. inscribe - verb
· convert ordinary language into code; "We should encode the message for security reasons"
7. inscribe - verb
· address, (a work of literature) in a style less formal than a dedication
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.