1. inquiring - noun
· a request for information
2. inquire - verb
· address a question to and expect an answer from; "Ask your teacher about trigonometry"; "The children asked me about their dead grandmother"; "I inquired about their special today"; "He had to ask directions several times"
3. inquire - verb
· have a wish or desire to know something; "He wondered who had built this beautiful church"
4. inquire - verb
· conduct an inquiry or investigation of; "The district attorney's office investigated reports of possible irregularities"; "inquire into the disappearance of the rich old lady"
5. inquiring - adjective
· given to inquiry; "an inquiring mind"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.