1. innocent - noun
· a person who lacks knowledge of evil
2. innocent - adjective
· free from evil or guilt; "an innocent child"; "the principle that one is innocent until proved guilty"
3. innocent - adjective
· lacking intent or capacity to injure; "an innocent prank"
4. innocent - adjective
· free from sin
5. innocent - adjective
· lacking in sophistication or worldliness; "a child's innocent stare"; "his ingenuous explanation that he would not have burned the church if he had not thought the bishop was in it"
6. innocent - adjective
· not knowledgeable about something specified; "American tourists wholly innocent of French"; "a person unacquainted with our customs"
7. innocent - adjective
· completely wanting or lacking; "writing barren of insight"; "young recruits destitute of experience"; "innocent of literary merit"; "the sentence was devoid of meaning"
8. innocent - adjective
· (used of things) lacking sense or awareness; "fine innocent weather"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.