1. ink - noun
· a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing
2. ink - noun
· dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
3. ink - verb
· append one's signature to; "They inked the contract"
4. ink - verb
· mark, coat, cover, or stain with ink; "he inked his finger"
5. ink - verb
· fill with ink; "ink a pen"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.