1. indifferent - adjective
· marked by a lack of interest; "an apathetic audience"; "the universe is neither hostile nor friendly; it is simply indifferent"
2. indifferent - adjective
· showing no care or concern in attitude or action; "indifferent to the sufferings of others"; "indifferent to her plea"
3. indifferent - adjective
· (usually followed by `to') unwilling or refusing to pay heed; "deaf to her warnings"
4. indifferent - adjective
· (often followed by `to') lacking importance; not mattering one way or the other; "whether you choose to do it or not is a matter that is quite immaterial (or indifferent)"; "what others think is altogether indifferent to him"
5. indifferent - adjective
· fairly poor to not very good; "has an indifferent singing voice"; "has indifferent qualifications for the job"
6. indifferent - adjective
· having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive; "inert matter"; "an indifferent chemical in a reaction"
7. indifferent - adjective
· marked by no especial liking or dislike or preference for one thing over another; "indifferent about which book you would give them"; "was indifferent to their acceptance or rejection of her invitation"
8. indifferent - adjective
· characterized by a lack of partiality; "a properly indifferent jury"; "an unbiased account of her family problems"
9. indifferent - adjective
· being neither good nor bad; "an indifferent performance"; "a gifted painter but an indifferent actor"; "her work at the office is passable"; "a so-so golfer"; "feeling only so-so"; "prepared a tolerable dinner"; "a tolerable working knowledge of French"
10. indifferent - adjective
· neither too great nor too little; "a couple of indifferent hills to climb"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.