1. indenture - noun
· a concave cut into a surface or edge (as in a coastline)
2. indenture - noun
· formal agreement between the issuer of bonds and the bondholders as to terms of the debt
3. indenture - noun
· a contract binding one party into the service of another for a specified term
4. indenture - noun
· the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
5. indenture - verb
· bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant; "an indentured servant"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.