1. indent - verb
· set in from the margin; "Indent the paragraphs of a letter"
2. indent - verb
· cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication; "indent the documents"
3. indent - verb
· make a depression into; "The bicycle dented my car"
4. indent - verb
· notch the edge of or make jagged
5. indent - verb
· bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant; "an indentured servant"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.