1. impulsive - adjective
· proceeding from natural feeling or impulse without external stimulus; "an impulsive gesture of affection"
2. impulsive - adjective
· without forethought; "letting him borrow her car was an impulsive act that she immediately regretted"
3. impulsive - adjective
· having the power of driving or impelling; "a driving personal ambition"; "the driving force was his innate enthusiasm"; "an impulsive force"
4. impulsive - adjective
· determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason; "a capricious refusal"; "authoritarian rulers are frequently capricious"; "the victim of whimsical persecutions"
5. impulsive - adjective
· characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation; "a hotheaded decision"; "liable to such impulsive acts as hugging strangers"; "an impetuous display of spending and gambling"; "madcap escapades"; (`brainish' is archaic)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.