1. impulse - noun
· an instinctive motive; "profound religious impulses"
2. impulse - noun
· a sudden desire; "he bought it on an impulse"
3. impulse - noun
· the electrical discharge that travels along a nerve fiber; "they demonstrated the transmission of impulses from the cortex to the hypothalamus"
4. impulse - noun
· (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients); "the pulsations seemed to be coming from a star"
5. impulse - noun
· the act of applying force suddenly; "the impulse knocked him over"
6. impulse - noun
· an impelling force or strength; "the car's momentum carried it off the road"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.