1. imprint - noun
· a distinctive influence; "English stills bears the imprint of the Norman invasion"
2. imprint - noun
· a concavity in a surface produced by pressing; "he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud"
3. imprint - noun
· an identification of a publisher; a publisher's name along with the date and address and edition that is printed at the bottom of the title page; "the book was published under a distinguished imprint"
4. imprint - noun
· an impression produced by pressure or printing
5. imprint - noun
· a device produced by pressure on a surface
6. imprint - verb
· establish or impress firmly in the mind; "We imprint our ideas onto our children"
7. imprint - verb
· mark or stamp with or as if with pressure; "To make a batik, you impress a design with wax"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.