1. illumination - noun
· a condition of spiritual awareness; divine illumination; "follow God's light"
2. illumination - noun
· the degree of visibility of your environment
3. illumination - noun
· an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding; "the professor's clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
4. illumination - noun
· the luminous flux incident on a unit area
5. illumination - noun
· painting or drawing included in a book (especially in illuminated medieval manuscripts)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.