1. identical - adjective
· exactly alike; incapable of being perceived as different; "rows of identical houses"; "cars identical except for their license plates"; "they wore indistinguishable hats"
2. identical - adjective
· being the exact same one; not any other:; "this is the identical room we stayed in before"; "the themes of his stories are one and the same"; "saw the selfsame quotation in two newspapers"; "on this very spot"; "the very thing he said yesterday"; "the very man I want to see"
3. identical - adjective
· (of twins) derived from a single egg or ovum; "identical twins are monovular"
4. identical - adjective
· having properties with uniform values along all axes
5. identical - adjective
· coinciding exactly when superimposed; "identical triangles"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.