1. ideal - noun
· the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
2. ideal - noun
· model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
3. ideal - adjective
· conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an ideal
4. ideal - adjective
· constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception; "a poem or essay may be typical of its period in idea or ideal content"
5. ideal - adjective
· of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.