1. icing - noun
· the formation of frost or ice on a surface
2. icing - noun
· a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
3. icing - noun
· (ice hockey) the act of shooting the puck from within your own defensive area the length of the rink beyond the opponent's goal
4. ice - verb
· decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
5. ice - verb
· cause to become ice or icy; "an iced summer drink"
6. ice - verb
· put ice on or put on ice; "Ice your sprained limbs"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.