1. hustle - noun
· a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
2. hustle - noun
· a rapid active commotion
3. hustle - verb
· cause to move furtively and hurriedly; "The secret service agents hustled the speaker out of the amphitheater"
4. hustle - verb
· move or cause to move energetically or busily; "The cheerleaders bustled about excitingly before their performance"
5. hustle - verb
· sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
6. hustle - verb
· get by trying hard; "she hustled a free lunch from the waiter"
7. hustle - verb
· pressure or urge someone into an action
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.