1. hurt - noun
· any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
2. hurt - noun
· psychological suffering; "the death of his wife caused him great distress"
3. hurt - noun
· feelings of mental or physical pain
4. hurt - noun
· a damage or loss
5. hurt - noun
· the act of damaging something or someone
6. hurt - verb
· be the source of pain
7. hurt - verb
· give trouble or pain to; "This exercise will hurt your back"
8. hurt - verb
· cause emotional anguish or make miserable; "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school"
9. hurt - verb
· cause damage or affect negatively; "Our business was hurt by the new competition"
10. hurt - verb
· hurt the feelings of; "She hurt me when she did not include me among her guests"; "This remark really bruised my ego"
11. hurt - verb
· feel physical pain; "Were you hurting after the accident?"
12. hurt - verb
· feel pain or be in pain
13. hurt - adjective
· suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle; "nursing his wounded arm"; "ambulances...for the hurt men and women"
14. hurt - adjective
· damaged; used of inanimate objects or their value
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.