1. hurry - noun
· a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry; "in a hurry to lock the door"
2. hurry - noun
· overly eager speed (and possible carelessness); "he soon regretted his haste"
3. hurry - noun
· the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner; "in his haste to leave he forgot his book"
4. hurry - verb
· move very fast; "The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed"
5. hurry - verb
· act or move at high speed; "We have to rush!"; "hurry--it's late!"
6. hurry - verb
· urge to an unnatural speed; "Don't rush me, please!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.