1. hunting - noun
· the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
2. hunting - noun
· the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
3. hunting - noun
· the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
4. hunt - verb
· pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals); "Goering often hunted wild boars in Poland"; "The dogs are running deer"; "The Duke hunted in these woods"
5. hunt - verb
· pursue or chase relentlessly; "The hunters traced the deer into the woods"; "the detectives hounded the suspect until they found him"
6. hunt - verb
· chase away, with as with force; "They hunted the unwanted immigrants out of the neighborhood"
7. hunt - verb
· yaw back and forth about a flight path; "the plane's nose yawed"
8. hunt - verb
· oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent; "The oscillator hunts about the correct frequency"
9. hunt - verb
· seek, search for; "She hunted for her reading glasses but was unable to locate them"
10. hunt - verb
· search (an area) for prey; "The King used to hunt these forests"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.