1. hunt - verb
· pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals); "Goering often hunted wild boars in Poland"; "The dogs are running deer"; "The Duke hunted in these woods"
2. hunt - verb
· pursue or chase relentlessly; "The hunters traced the deer into the woods"; "the detectives hounded the suspect until they found him"
3. hunt - verb
· chase away, with as with force; "They hunted the unwanted immigrants out of the neighborhood"
4. hunt - verb
· yaw back and forth about a flight path; "the plane's nose yawed"
5. hunt - verb
· oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent; "The oscillator hunts about the correct frequency"
6. hunt - verb
· seek, search for; "She hunted for her reading glasses but was unable to locate them"
7. hunt - verb
· search (an area) for prey; "The King used to hunt these forests"
8. hunted - adjective
· reflecting the fear or terror of one who is hunted; "the hopeless hunted look on the prisoner's face"; "a glitter of apprehension in her hunted eyes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.