1. humanist - noun
· a classical scholar or student of the liberal arts
2. humanist - noun
· an advocate of the principles of humanism; someone concerned with the interests and welfare of humans
3. humanist - adjective
· of or pertaining to Renaissance humanism; "the humanistic revival of learning"
4. humanist - adjective
· of or pertaining to a philosophy asserting human dignity and man's capacity for fulfillment through reason and scientific method and often rejecting religion; "the humanist belief in continuous emergent evolution"- Wendell Thomas
5. humanist - adjective
· pertaining to or concerned with the humanities; "humanistic studies"; "a humane education"
6. humanist - adjective
· marked by humanistic values and devotion to human welfare; "a humane physician"; "released the prisoner for humanitarian reasons"; "respect and humanistic regard for all members of our species"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.