1. hull - noun
· dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
2. hull - noun
· persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
3. hull - noun
· United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
4. hull - noun
· United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
5. hull - noun
· a large fishing port in northeastern England
6. hull - noun
· the frame or body of ship
7. hull - verb
· remove the hulls from; "hull the berries"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.