1. howl - noun
· a long loud emotional utterance; "he gave a howl of pain"; "howls of laughter"; "their howling had no effect"
2. howl - noun
· the long plaintive cry of a hound or a wolf
3. howl - noun
· a loud sustained noise resembling the cry of a hound; "the howl of the wind made him restless"
4. howl - verb
· emit long loud cries; "wail in self-pity"; "howl with sorrow"
5. howl - verb
· cry loudly, as of animals; "The coyotes were howling in the desert"
6. howl - verb
· make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles; "The wind was howling in the trees"; "The water roared down the chute"
7. howl - verb
· laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.