1. housing - noun
· structures collectively in which people are housed
2. housing - noun
· a protective cover designed to contain or support a mechanical component
3. housing - noun
· stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
4. house - verb
· contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
5. house - verb
· provide housing for; "The immigrants were housed in a new development outside the town"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.