1. host - noun
· a person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there
2. host - noun
· a vast multitude
3. host - noun
· an animal or plant that nourishes and supports a parasite; it does not benefit and is often harmed by the association
4. host - noun
· a person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers)
5. host - noun
· archaic terms for army
6. host - noun
· any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event; "Atlanta was chosen to be host for the Olympic Games"
7. host - noun
· (medicine) recipient of transplanted tissue or organ from a donor
8. host - noun
· the owner or manager of an inn
9. host - noun
· a technical name for the bread used in the service of Mass or Holy Communion
10. host - noun
· (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
11. host - verb
· be the host of or for; "We hosted 4 couples last night"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.