1. horn - noun
· a noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
2. horn - noun
· one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
3. horn - noun
· a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning
4. horn - noun
· a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
5. horn - noun
· a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
6. horn - noun
· any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
7. horn - noun
· the material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
8. horn - noun
· a device having the shape of a horn; "horns at the ends of a new moon"; "the horn of an anvil"; "the cleat had two horns"
9. horn - noun
· an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
10. horn - noun
· a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
11. horn - noun
· a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
12. horn - verb
· stab or pierce with a horn or tusk; "the rhino horned the explorer"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.