1. horn - noun
· a noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
2. horn - noun
· one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
3. horn - noun
· a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning
4. horn - noun
· a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
5. horn - noun
· a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
6. horn - noun
· any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
7. horn - noun
· the material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
8. horn - noun
· a device having the shape of a horn; "horns at the ends of a new moon"; "the horn of an anvil"; "the cleat had two horns"
9. horn - noun
· an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
10. horn - noun
· a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
11. horn - noun
· a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
12. horn - verb
· stab or pierce with a horn or tusk; "the rhino horned the explorer"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.