1. hood - noun
· an aggressive and violent young criminal
2. hood - noun
· a protective covering that is part of a plant
3. hood - noun
· (slang) a neighborhood
4. hood - noun
· a tubular attachment used to keep stray light out of the lens of a camera
5. hood - noun
· (falconry) a leather covering for a hawk's head
6. hood - noun
· metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes
7. hood - noun
· the folding roof of a carriage
8. hood - noun
· a headdress that protects the head and face
9. hood - noun
· protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine; "there are powerful engines under the hoods of new cars"; "the mechanic removed the cowling in order to repair the plane's engine"
10. hood - noun
· (zoology) an expandable part or marking that resembles a hood on the head or neck of an animal
11. hood - verb
· cover with a hood; "The bandits were hooded"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.