1. home - noun
· where you live at a particular time; "deliver the package to my home"; "he doesn't have a home to go to"; "your place or mine?"
2. home - noun
· housing that someone is living in; "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"; "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
3. home - noun
· the country or state or city where you live; "Canadian tariffs enabled United States lumber companies to raise prices at home"; "his home is New Jersey"
4. home - noun
· (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score; "he ruled that the runner failed to touch home"
5. home - noun
· the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end
6. home - noun
· place where something began and flourished; "the United States is the home of basketball"
7. home - noun
· an environment offering affection and security; "home is where the heart is"; "he grew up in a good Christian home"; "there's no place like home"
8. home - noun
· a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"; "the family refused to accept his will"
9. home - noun
· an institution where people are cared for; "a home for the elderly"
10. home - verb
· provide with, or send to, a home
11. home - verb
· return home accurately from a long distance; "homing pigeons"
12. home - adjective
· used of your own ground; "a home game"
13. home - adjective
· relating to or being where one lives or where one's roots are; "my home town"
14. home - adjective
· inside the country; "the British Home Office has broader responsibilities than the United States Department of the Interior"; "the nation's internal politics"
15. home - adverb
· at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
16. home - adverb
· on or to the point aimed at; "the arrow struck home"
17. home - adverb
· to the fullest extent; to the heart; "drove the nail home"; "drove his point home"; "his comments hit home"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.