1. hollow - noun
· a cavity or space in something; "hunger had caused the hollows in their cheeks"
2. hollow - noun
· a small valley between mountains; "he built himself a cabin in a hollow high up in the Appalachians"
3. hollow - noun
· a depression hollowed out of solid matter
4. hollow - verb
· remove the inner part or the core of; "the mining company wants to excavate the hillside"
5. hollow - verb
· remove the interior of; "hollow out a tree trunk"
6. hollow - adjective
· not solid; having a space or gap or cavity; "a hollow wall"; "a hollow tree"; "hollow cheeks"; "his face became gaunter and more hollow with each year"
7. hollow - adjective
· as if echoing in a hollow space; "the hollow sound of footsteps in the empty ballroom"
8. hollow - adjective
· devoid of significance or force; "empty promises"; "a hollow victory"; "vacuous comments"
9. hollow - adjective
· lacking in substance or character; "a hollow person"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.