1. history - noun
· the aggregate of past events; "a critical time in the school's history"
2. history - noun
· a record or narrative description of past events; "a history of France"; "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"; "the story of exposure to lead"
3. history - noun
· the discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings; "he teaches Medieval history"; "history takes the long view"
4. history - noun
· the continuum of events occurring in succession leading from the past to the present and even into the future; "all of human history"
5. history - noun
· all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge; "the dawn of recorded history"; "from the beginning of history"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.