1. hill - noun
· a local and well-defined elevation of the land; "they loved to roam the hills of West Virginia"
2. hill - noun
· structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones; "they built small mounds to hide behind"
3. hill - noun
· United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
4. hill - noun
· risque English comedian (1925-1992)
5. hill - noun
· (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
6. hill - verb
· form into a hill
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.