1. high - noun
· a lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
2. high - noun
· an air mass of higher than normal pressure; "the east coast benefits from a Bermuda high"
3. high - noun
· a state of sustained elation; "I'm on a permanent high these days"
4. high - noun
· a state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics; "they took drugs to get a high on"
5. high - noun
· a high place; "they stood on high and observed the countryside"; "he doesn't like heights"
6. high - noun
· a public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12; "he goes to the neighborhood highschool"
7. high - noun
· a forward gear with a gear ratio that gives the greatest vehicle velocity for a given engine speed
8. high - adjective
· greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature"; "a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes"; "the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
9. high - adjective
· (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high'); "a high mountain"; "high ceilings"; "high buildings"; "a high forehead"; "a high incline"; "a foot high"
10. high - adjective
· standing above others in quality or position; "people in high places"; "the high priest"; "eminent members of the community"
11. high - adjective
· used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency
12. high - adjective
· happy and excited and energetic
13. high - adjective
· (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
14. high - adjective
· slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
15. high - adverb
· at a great altitude; "he climbed high on the ladder"
16. high - adverb
· in or to a high position, amount, or degree; "prices have gone up far too high"
17. high - adverb
· in a rich manner; "he lives high"
18. high - adverb
· far up toward the source; "he lives high up the river"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.