1. herd - noun
· a group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans
2. herd - noun
· a group of wild mammals of one species that remain together: antelope or elephants or seals or whales or zebra
3. herd - noun
· a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things; "his brilliance raised him above the ruck"; "the children resembled a fairy herd"
4. herd - verb
· cause to herd, drive, or crowd together; "We herded the children into a spare classroom"
5. herd - verb
· move together, like a herd
6. herd - verb
· keep, move, or drive animals; "Who will be herding the cattle when the cowboy dies?"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.