1. help - noun
· the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose; "he gave me an assist with the housework"; "could not walk without assistance"; "rescue party went to their aid"; "offered his help in unloading"
2. help - noun
· a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose; "my invaluable assistant"; "they hired additional help to finish the work"
3. help - noun
· a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do; "visual aids in teaching"; "his job was to give technical assistance over the phone"
4. help - noun
· a means of serving; "of no avail"; "there's no help for it"
5. help - verb
· give help or assistance; be of service; "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house"
6. help - verb
· improve the condition of; "These pills will help the patient"
7. help - verb
· be of use; "This will help to prevent accidents"
8. help - verb
· abstain from doing; always used with a negative; "I can't help myself--I have to smoke"; "She could not help watching the sad spectacle"
9. help - verb
· help to some food; help with food or drink; "I served him three times, and after that he helped himself"
10. help - verb
· contribute to the furtherance of; "This money will help the development of literacy in developing countries"
11. help - verb
· take or use; "She helped herself to some of the office supplies"
12. help - verb
· improve; change for the better; "New slipcovers will help the old living room furniture"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.