1. hell - noun
· any place of pain and turmoil; "the hell of battle"; "the inferno of the engine room"; "when you're alone Christmas is the pits"
2. hell - noun
· a cause of difficulty and suffering; "war is hell"; "go to blazes"
3. hell - noun
· (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil; where sinners suffer eternal punishment; "Hurl'd headlong...To bottomless perdition, there to dwell"- John Milton; "a demon from the depths of the pit"; "Hell is paved with good intentions"-Dr. Johnson
4. hell - noun
· (religion) the world of the dead; "No one goes to Hades with all his immense wealth"-Theognis
5. hell - noun
· noisy and unrestrained mischief; "raising blazes"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.