1. heel - noun
· the bottom of a shoe or boot; the back part of a shoe or boot that touches the ground and provides elevation
2. heel - noun
· the back part of the human foot
3. heel - noun
· someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
4. heel - noun
· one of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
5. heel - noun
· the lower end of a ship's mast
6. heel - noun
· (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
7. heel - verb
· tilt to one side; "The balloon heeled over"; "the wind made the vessel heel"; "The ship listed to starboard"
8. heel - verb
· follow at the heels of a person
9. heel - verb
· perform with the heels; "heel that dance"
10. heel - verb
· strike with the heel of the club; "heel a golf ball"
11. heel - verb
· put a new heel on; "heel shoes"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.