1. hedge - noun
· a fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes
2. hedge - noun
· any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk; for example, taking two positions that will offset each other if prices change
3. hedge - noun
· an intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement; "when you say `maybe' you are just hedging"
4. hedge - verb
· avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues); "He dodged the issue"; "she skirted the problem"; "They tend to evade their responsibilities"; "he evaded the questions skillfully"
5. hedge - verb
· hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge; "The animals were hedged in"
6. hedge - verb
· enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges; "hedge the property"
7. hedge - verb
· minimize loss or risk; "diversify your financial portfolio to hedge price risks"; "hedge your bets"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.