1. header - noun
· a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about; "the heading seemed to have little to do with the text"
2. header - noun
· horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window
3. header - noun
· brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
4. header - noun
· a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters
5. header - noun
· a machine that cuts the heads off grain and moves them into a wagon
6. header - noun
· (soccer) the act of hitting the ball with your head
7. header - noun
· a headlong jump (or fall); "he took a header into the shrubbery"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.