1. head - verb
· to go or travel towards; "where is she heading"; "We were headed for the mountains"
2. head - verb
· be in charge of; "Who is heading this project?"
3. head - verb
· travel in front of; go in advance of others; "The procession was headed by John"
4. head - verb
· be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel; "This student heads the class"
5. head - verb
· direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
6. head - verb
· take its rise; "These rivers head from a mountain range in the Himalayas"
7. head - verb
· be in the front of or on top of; "The list was headed by the name of the president"
8. head - verb
· form a head or come or grow to a head; "The wheat headed early this year"
9. head - verb
· remove the head of; "head the fish"
10. headed - adjective
· having a heading or course in a certain direction; "westward headed wagons"
11. headed - adjective
· having a heading or caption; "a headed column"; "headed notepaper"
12. headed - adjective
· having a head of a specified kind or anything that serves as a head; often used in combination; "headed bolts"; "three-headed Cerberus"; "a cool-headed fighter pilot"
13. headed - adjective
· of leafy vegetables; having formed into a head; "headed cabbages"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.