1. hawk - noun
· diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
2. hawk - noun
· an advocate of an aggressive policy on foreign relations
3. hawk - noun
· a square board with a handle underneath; used by masons to hold or carry mortar
4. hawk - verb
· sell or offer for sale from place to place
5. hawk - verb
· hunt with hawks; "the tribes like to hawk in the desert"
6. hawk - verb
· clear mucus or food from one's throat; "he cleared his throat before he started to speak"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.