1. have - noun
· a person who possesses great material wealth
2. have - verb
· have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense; "She has $1,000 in the bank"; "He has got two beautiful daughters"; "She holds a Master's degree from Harvard"
3. have - verb
· have as a feature; "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"
4. have - verb
· go through (mental or physical states or experiences); "get an idea"; "experience vertigo"; "get nauseous"; "receive injuries"; "have a feeling"
5. have - verb
· have ownership or possession of; "He owns three houses in Florida"; "How many cars does she have?"
6. have - verb
· cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition; "He got his squad on the ball"; "This let me in for a big surprise"; "He got a girl into trouble"
7. have - verb
· serve oneself to, or consume regularly; "Have another bowl of chicken soup!"; "I don't take sugar in my coffee"
8. have - verb
· have a personal or business relationship with someone; "have a postdoc"; "have an assistant"; "have a lover"
9. have - verb
· organize or be responsible for; "hold a reception"; "have, throw, or make a party"; "give a course"
10. have - verb
· have left; "I have two years left"; "I don't have any money left"; "They have two more years before they retire"
11. have - verb
· be confronted with; "What do we have here?"; "Now we have a fine mess"
12. have - verb
· undergo; "The stocks had a fast run-up"
13. have - verb
· suffer from; be ill with; "She has arthritis"
14. have - verb
· cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
15. have - verb
· receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the miller's daughter"; "I won't have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present"
16. have - verb
· get something; come into possession of; "receive payment"; "receive a gift"; "receive letters from the front"
17. have - verb
· undergo (as of injuries and illnesses); "She suffered a fracture in the accident"; "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"; "She got a bruise on her leg"; "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
18. have - verb
· achieve a point or goal; "Nicklaus had a 70"; "The Brazilian team got 4 goals"; "She made 29 points that day"
19. have - verb
· cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
20. have - verb
· have sex with; archaic use; "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable"
Hypernym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.