1. haunt - verb
· follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to; "her ex-boyfriend stalked her"; "the ghost of her mother haunted her"
2. haunt - verb
· haunt like a ghost; pursue; "Fear of illness haunts her"
3. haunt - verb
· be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place; "She haunts the ballet"
4. haunted - adjective
· having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something; "became more and more haunted by the stupid riddle"; "was absolutely obsessed with the girl"; "got no help from his wife who was preoccupied with the children"; "he was taken up in worry for the old woman"
5. haunted - adjective
· showing emotional affliction or disquiet; "her expression became progressively more haunted"
6. haunted - adjective
· inhabited by or as if by apparitions; "a haunted house"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.