1. harness - noun
· a support consisting of an arrangement of straps for holding something to the body (especially one supporting a person suspended from a parachute)
2. harness - noun
· stable gear consisting of an arrangement of leather straps fitted to a draft animal so that it can be attached to and pull a cart
3. harness - verb
· put a harness; "harness the horse"
4. harness - verb
· exploit the power of; "harness natural forces and resources"
5. harness - verb
· control and direct with or as if by reins; "rein a horse"
6. harness - verb
· keep in check; "rule one's temper"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.