1. harmonize - verb
· go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
2. harmonize - verb
· write a harmony for
3. harmonize - verb
· sing or play in harmony
4. harmonize - verb
· bring (several things) into consonance or relate harmoniously; "harmonize the different interests"
5. harmonize - verb
· bring into consonance or accord; "harmonize one's goals with one's abilities"
6. harmonize - verb
· bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
7. harmonized - adjective
· involving or characterized by harmony
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.