1. handle - noun
· the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it; "he grabbed the hammer by the handle"; "it was an old briefcase but it still had a good grip"
2. handle - verb
· be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
3. handle - verb
· interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently"
4. handle - verb
· act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
5. handle - verb
· touch, lift, or hold with the hands; "Don't handle the merchandise"
6. handle - verb
· handle effectively; "The burglar wielded an axe"; "The young violinist didn't manage her bow very well"
7. handle - verb
· show and train; "The prize-winning poodle was handled by Mrs. Priscilla Prescott"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.