1. handicap - noun
· the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness; "reading disability"; "hearing impairment"
2. handicap - noun
· advantage given to a competitor to equalize chances of winning
3. handicap - noun
· something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
4. handicap - verb
· injure permanently; "He was disabled in a car accident"
5. handicap - verb
· attempt to forecast the winner (especially in a horse race) and assign odds for or against a contestant
6. handicap - verb
· put at a disadvantage; "The brace I have to wear is hindering my movements"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.