1. hall - noun
· an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open; "the elevators were at the end of the hall"
2. hall - noun
· a large entrance or reception room or area
3. hall - noun
· a large room for gatherings or entertainment; "lecture hall"; "pool hall"
4. hall - noun
· a college or university building containing living quarters for students
5. hall - noun
· the large room of a manor or castle
6. hall - noun
· English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943)
7. hall - noun
· United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924)
8. hall - noun
· United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914)
9. hall - noun
· United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871)
10. hall - noun
· United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907)
11. hall - noun
· a large and imposing house
12. hall - noun
· a large building used by a college or university for teaching or research; "halls of learning"
13. hall - noun
· a large building for meetings or entertainment
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.