1. gutter - noun
· a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
2. gutter - noun
· misfortune resulting in lost effort or money; "his career was in the gutter"; "all that work went down the sewer"; "pensions are in the toilet"
3. gutter - noun
· a worker who guts things (fish or buildings or cars etc.)
4. gutter - noun
· a tool for gutting fish
5. gutter - verb
· burn unsteadily, feebly, or low; flicker; "The cooling lava continued to gutter toward lower ground"
6. gutter - verb
· flow in small streams; "Tears guttered down her face"
7. gutter - verb
· wear or cut gutters into; "The heavy rain guttered the soil"
8. gutter - verb
· provide with gutters; "gutter the buildings"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.